Virtual World Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual World Jade Dynasty

Welcome to Virtual World Jade Dynasty! Here on our forums we can better assist you for anything you need relating to the server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Site Admin
Admin
Site Admin

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:27 pm

If you would like to be a GM for Virtual World Jade Dynasty please answer these questions.

1. Are you 18 or older? (If not, you will not be considered for the position)
2. How long have you played Jade Dynasty?
3. How many private servers have you played? And for how long?
4. Why should you be a GM over other people?
5. Why do you want to be a GM? Elaborate clearly.
6.What is your IGN. (If you don't know what IGN means, then you don't need to apply either)
7. Have you ever been a GM before? (If yes, for how long and what server(s))
8. Why do we have GM's?

Once you answers these questions we will respond to you either way. Good Luck!
-Admin
Back to top Go down
https://virtualworldjd.board-directory.net
LordYesie

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Yes I am over 18 years old.
I been playing JD for almost 2 yrs.
I played HyruleJd, CondorHero, XtremeJd. On Hyrule I played 6 month, server was shut down. Condor like 2 month, Xtreme I played for at least 6 months as well, not there much since I did not like the way the server was. I am not expecting to be picked over the other people but I do have experience as a GM and also know some Developing. I would like to be a GM to be able to help the server as much as needed at the same time help new comers, guide them in what they need and of course be there when the owner needs a helping hand.

My IGN is LordYesi, I was a GM on Hyrule, My GM name was YesieDad, as the time went by I end up helping the owner on Dev the game. The game ended up shutting down and that was it for it. I was GM for at least 4 month. You have GM to help the owner in every way needed in game, owner is not always available to help and that when the GM comes, The GM is/should be always available when needed, that why they get hired to always assist the player.

I responded as for my knowledge, and what I used to do, not in such details but what ever the outcome is Good Luck to all, and hope those who where picked do a great job towards the server.

Back to top Go down
gnote7414

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: My GM app :)   GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:42 pm

1. Are you 18 or older? (If not, you will not be considered for the position)
Yes i am currently 18
2. How long have you played Jade Dynasty?
umm approx lil more 2 years ago
3. How many private servers have you played? And for how long?
I played like 6 private servers? and the first ever made i juss forgot the name of it lol
4. Why should you be a GM over other people?
I am a respectable nice guy who likes to help others in need and i spend most of my time on the computer so i would be a very active GM, it isnt nothing to spend sometimes 16 hours a day! I have alot of experience in this game and have alot of knowledge on how it functions.
5. Why do you want to be a GM? Elaborate clearly.
To help others in need. I live in the US and i could be on a different times so it could be beneficial.
6.What is your IGN. (If you don't know what IGN means, then you don't need to apply either)
GDFolks
7. Have you ever been a GM before? (If yes, for how long and what server(s))
Yes, for about 2 weeks? because my friends server shut down
8. Why do we have GM's?
to find bugs in the game, to regulate disputes and help anyone in need of assistance no matter what we are doing
Back to top Go down
vegeta

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:46 am

1. - Yes, I am of age, I have 20 years.
2.-I and played jade dynasty from 2009 to today (3 years xD).
3.-I was in the xtreme server, just for a month after I retired from there because it was so easy, plus I have my friends xD Windland server.
4.-I wanted to be a GM to help people of jade dynasty, also have read in many places that GM are always off my server>. <, Which gives me much courage as they never are to help :/ that mainly.
5.-just help players;).
6.-IGN kyrby
7.-not, and never been GM, I would like to be at this time.
8.-type failures are to verify bug u / or other errors in the game and give assistance to people who play this game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual World Jade Dynasty :: GM Application-
Jump to: